Customer Care Representative (B2B)
The security of a fun and good job, energetic colleagues nearby and happy customers on the other side of the phoneline or mailbox. We can all use that! Are you commercial and helpful to the core and are you hungry for a joyful new job as a Customer Care Representative, for 32 to 40 hours a week? Then raise your hand!
About the job
As a Customer Care Representative at HatchTech, you will become a member of our Customer Care team. Its crew currently consists of twelve young, capable, and enthusiastic people. You can become the next addition and will receive a warm welcome. Our CC-team makes the world of our B2B customers a little more beautiful every day.
These customers are located in more than forty countries. And they call you when they need help (don’t worry: rarely at the same time). You are assigned to customers who speak the same language as you because that produces the best results. You make a lot of phone calls, e-mails, and team/skype contact every day. No one-way traffic, because you are proactive and seek contact with our customers yourself. You also translate their wishes and needs into turnover, by drawing up quotations and contracts for parts and services. You will also process orders, deal with any rare complaints and help to improve the work process.
Who are we looking for?
You! That is if after reading this section you are still convinced that this job fits you like a glove. We don’t mind if you are just starting your career, or already have some experience on your LinkedIn profile. We find it more important that you communicate and work well in an intercultural environment. Still, we have a modest wish list:
- You are enthusiastic and inquisitive in a healthy way.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You speak and type excellent English.
- If you can speak a second foreign language, such as Arabic or French, you will score bonus points. دات تيكت ليكير أن, n’est-ce pas?
- You live in the area of Veenendaal.
What to expect from us
Are you still there? Good, because now it’s your time to harvest. This is what we have to offer:
- a job for 32-40 hours per week that is so varied that you will not be bored for the next ten years;
- a more than excellent salary that will get you home and to your vacation destination;
- a phone that you can also use privately;
- 26 vacation days and if that’s not enough for your bigger travel adventures you can buy 13 more;
- a pension that is well taken care of;
- working at a successful and extremely innovative company;
- committed, fun, and helpful colleagues who enjoy what they do and don’t hide their infectious enthusiasm;
- short lines of communication (internet is even wireless) and plenty of room for your own ideas;
- fun team activities with your colleagues;
- the prospect of a brand new office: next summer we will be moving to an even more beautiful and greener place.
What you can expect from us
Interested in this top job? Then use the application form. Or e-mail Laura van Cappelle – van de Weerthof of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the position will be answered by Laura with love and pleasure. Her number is +31 318 512 511.
HatchTech develops innovative technology for hatcheries and chick transport. We support our customers with good service and ongoing coaching. Today we have more than 175 enthusiastic colleagues who make this possible. Our main office is located in Veenendaal, but we are also active in China and Ukraine.
Whatever your role, whatever your specialism, by choosing to work with HatchTech, you’ll be helping to make the world a better place. You can be sure of that. From researchers to engineers, constructors to salespeople – we are all innovators, sharing a common purpose: to provide new solutions to critical issues and build a better future. As part of our aim to encourage creativity and innovation, we promote a positive, respectful work environment where all our employees receive the support they need to perform to their full potential.
Our team is happy to help