International Sales Manager Latin America and Spain
World traveler, beware: we have a dream job for you! HatchTech is looking for a commercial expert to sell our innovative products and strengthen the bonds with our customers in Latin America and Spain. Are you a sales manager with a passion for sales and would you like to spend a large part of the year on location, building on our success in this region? ¡Muy bien!
About the position
Escúchame: This is the opportunity if you are ready for an adventurous, challenging step in your sales career. HatchTech is growing fast, worldwide! We have strong ambitions and one of them is to become even bigger in beautiful Latin America and Spain. For that we need an excellent sales manager.
As an International Sales Manager, you are responsible for the commercial activities in your region. You take care of your network like an old car enthusiast takes care of his old car: with care and attention. You are the HatchTech ambassador for our existing customers. And you will expand our customer base by following up on leads and visiting prospects. You won’t do that mainly with emails, via Teams or with LinkedIn messages; you will be our man or woman on location. You will be based in Veenendaal, but you will be present in your region at least 100 days a year. There you will sell large-scale projects and capital goods: complete chick hatcheries. A lot goes into a deal like this. It is important to gain and maintain the trust of our customers, so you create moments when you can look each other in the eye. You also supervise projects during the order process, take part in trade fairs, draw up your strategic sales plans and negotiate price and conditions at board level. For this you need to be confident, have a sense of relationships and know what you are talking about. An exciting, challenging but above fun job in which you are guaranteed to grow as a person and in your profession.
Although you are often in Latin America or Spain, you are certainly not alone. You will be a member of a team that consists 20 colleagues, half of whom are International Sales Managers like you. The people in this team are collegial and social and help each other. At the same time, they are very ambitious and set the bar high. Are you curious about your (possible) future colleagues? If you want, we can plan a meet & greet with the team, which we immediately combine with a visit to a major project in the Netherlands or Germany.
Who are we looking for?
None other than you! At least, if after reading this detailed job description you are still convinced that you are the right person for this job. Of course, we do have a modest wish list:
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or university degree, for example in commercial, agricultural, business, or a technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in sales. Preferably you have previously sold capital goods and/or have international work experience.
- You have a very good command of the English language. And given the region, it is essential that you also speak and write Spanish fluently.
- You like to travel internationally a lot because you will be making a lot of air miles.
- You have a sense for intercultural communication.
- You have an interest in poultry and/or technology.
- You live in the vicinity of Veenendaal. Because although you will spend a large part of your working days in a Spanish-speaking country, this is your base.
What can you expect from us:
So much for our wish list. Of course, there’s a lot of great stuff in return. Like:
- You become the proud owner of a full-time job that is so varied that you won’t be bored for at least the next ten years.
- We reward you with a very good benefits package:
- Depending on your background and experience, the range of your basic salary is between € 4.250,00 and a maximum of € 5.000,00.
- A more than generous bonus scheme with which you can double your salary. Our bonus scheme is not capped at a certain percentage of your base salary.
- A company car with a lot of freedom of choice
- You will receive a smartphone which you can also use privately.
- You get 26 days of vacation and if that is not enough, you can opt for 13 additional ADV days (both based on full-time).
- Your pension is well taken care of.
- You will be joining a successful and exceptionally innovative company.
- Your colleagues are fun, sociable, helpful, and enthusiastic.
- You get plenty of room for initiative: you can really make an impact.
- We have fun team activities with colleagues in store for you.
- You can become a shareholder of HatchTech and benefit from the success of our company. We believe in “sharing is multiplying”.
- You have the prospect of a brand new office: within a year we will be moving to an even more beautiful and greener location. But we will remain based in Veenendaal, close to the Veenendaal – de Klomp train station.
Interested in this top shelf job?
Then use the application form on our website. Or email Laura van Cappelle and/or Wendy Leppers of HR at email@example.com. Questions about the position will be answered by Laura and Wendy with love and pleasure. The number is +31 318 512 511.
HatchTech develops innovative technology for hatcheries and chick transport. We support our customers with good service and ongoing coaching. Today we have more than 200 enthusiastic colleagues who make this possible. Our head office is located in Veenendaal, but we are also active in China and Ukraine.
Whatever your role, whatever your specialism, by choosing to work with HatchTech, you’ll be helping to make the world a better place. You can be sure of that. From researchers to engineers, constructors to salespeople – we are all innovators, sharing a common purpose: to provide new solutions to critical issues and build a better future. As part of our aim to encourage creativity and innovation, we promote a positive, respectful work environment where all our employees receive the support they need to perform to their full potential.
Our team is happy to help