Our experienced hatchery specialists support customers worldwide during the feasibility stage of hatchery planning, including future financial and production forecasts, as well as with hatchery layout and design.
Our five-step HatchTech Project Process is used to develop the customer’s initial concept into an optimally running hatchery that delivers superior chick quality.
- At the start of the process, customers complete a questionnaire to determine their exact needs. Using this information, we produce a bespoke ‘Hatchery Calendar’ outlining the proposed hatchery capacity and egg-production schedule.
- With the background work complete, the second step of the process involves the initial layout of the project, including its size, specifications and requirements. Additional features, such as hatchery automation equipment and temperature control and ventilation solutions, are added to the proposal.
- With these discussions, the pre-sale stage is initiated. The customer is offered recommendations on future production and business processes, as well as clear projections of their future running costs and profitability.
- During the fourth phase (construction), a HatchTech team oversees the construction and installation of the project, ensuring smooth completion and commissioning with the support of a local specialist.
- With the project now complete, HatchTech remains on hand to provide a full package of after-sales services. Our outstanding customer support and training services enable the smooth-running of the hatchery for years to come.
Other hatchery services
Our easy-to-use online customer portal, My HatchTech, offers customers round-the-clock access to useful information about their project, including progress updates and support with training and spare parts.
We see chicks starts less than 1% seven-day mortality
Scott Sechler | President and Owner - Bell & Evans
Our team is happy to help