Design and build the ideal cooling and heating system for your hatchery
Hatchery Pre-Humidification Unit
Ensuring optimal environmental conditions throughout the incubation process
In hatcheries, it is essential to have a ventilation system that controls environmental parameters such as temperature, air flow, and relative humidity in order to produce high-quality chicks. Within such systems, Air Handling Units filter and condition the air to the preferred temperature level.
HatchTech has developed a high-quality system that pre-humidifies the air before it enters the HatchTech MicroClimer Setters and Hatchers. The HatchTech Pre-Humidification Unit ensures an optimally conditioned air supply for your HatchTech MicroClimer Setters and Hatchers – and optimal functioning – year-round.
The HatchTech Pre-Humidification Unit is part of the ventilation system, and is positioned just after the Air Handling Unit. The HatchTech Pre-Humidification Unit, in turn, contains six U-Vaporators™.
How does it work?
- The HatchTech Pre-Humidification Unit measures the relative humidity of the air.
- If the relative humidity is too low, the controller calculates how much additional humidification is necessary, and activates the appropriate number of the U-Vaporators™ to create it.
- The U-Vaporators™ emit small, rapid vibrations, which create extremely small water droplets.
The result is a 24/7 air supply with an optimum level of humidity for the HatchTech MicroClimer Setters and Hatchers in your hatchery.
- U-Vaporator™ technology for perfect humidity
- Stable and optimal incubation environment in all seasons
Learn how to maintain optimal environmental conditions throughout the incubation process.
The effect of early feeding on chicks is significant
Edwin Paardekooper | Livestock Director - Probroed & Sloot